Without a good understanding of Quality Structure, it is not possible to build a reliable QA system and the role of each actor may be confused, making it impossible to allocate responsibilities and impairing the system as a whole.
This 9 minutes videos sum-ups how the quality structure should look.
- Process management and managers
- Process management
- Process manager role
- Who’s who in a quality structure
- Leadership’s role
- Different decision-makers’ role
- The experts’ role
- The role of the staff for quality objectives
- The role of the Quality Management Office and its positioning in the structure
- The team and technical staff qualifications
- Internal audits
- What is an internal audit?